• Corbin-Danville
    • South Warren-Central Hardin
    • Simon Kenton-Dixie Heights
    • Franklin-Simpson - Greenwood
    • South Charleston - Johnson Central
    • Mayfield-McCracken Co.
    • Belfry- Newport Central Catholic
    • Bowling Green-Owensboro

I think I would go with Mayfield McCracken County. Both teams are playing well and they have played some great games recently.

Second choice - Corbin Danville ... historic names playing great football in program revivals.

Third choice - Franklin Simpson Greenwood. An up and coming program in what looks like a really good game.

The one I don't have a clue on is the Johnson Central opponent.

The rest of the games have a pretty good chance of being 2 TD or more winning margins.

The team JC is playing is traditionally very strong but based off last week's result I think they may be down a tad bit from normal. Capital (who JC already beat) is traditionally a little stronger than South Charleston

Still a solid team. I would compare them most years to Henry Clay or PRP

Several great games coming up this week and I don't want to go to Male-Trinity because I've seen Trinity twice already. Which of these games would you attend?

Not sure where you are driving from.....but if the last 3 years are any indication of this year then McCracken/Mayfield is a must see. The last 3 years have come down to the last play.....

2015 McCracken won 37-31 in O.T.(Mayfield outplayed the mustangs but some costly turnovers and late penalty hurt them)

2014 McCracken won 38-37 in O.T.

( Mayfield could have easily tied with a xp but went for 2 and the win on the road)

2013 Mayfield won 35-34

( I believe McCracken missed a xp or fg on last play but I may be wrong)

I expect Friday to be nothing less than the last 3!! Safe travels wherever u decide to go man!!

No question that Male/Trinity has intriguing potential. However, the 135 mile drive will make me default to a 50 yard NC/Belfry game. Got to see these mountain titans show us NKy guys what bigtime football is all about.

I was going to head to this game but I think that I'll go watch Belfry-Johnson Central on October 28th. HA looks like I'll be making a 5 hour drive at this point.