NKY Middle School Football Scores

UK#1fanisback

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My wife and I were at a NKY High School watching some middle school football this evening. The foul language from 7th and 8th graders in the stands that we had to listen to was astounding. Every other word was an F-bomb or MF-bomb and other colorful swears and most of it was coming from the young ladies. It got so bad I had to say something and all I got was backtalk, absolutely was shown no respect. It was just real uncomfortable to listen to young kids spout this stuff as if it's acceptable every day speech. If this is an example of the future and culture of our younger generation, we're in trouble.

My wife and I were at a NKY High School watching some middle school football this evening. The foul language from 7th and 8th graders in the stands that we had to listen to was astounding. Every other word was an F-bomb or MF-bomb and other colorful swears and most of it was coming from the young ladies. It got so bad I had to say something and all I got was backtalk, absolutely was shown no respect. It was just real uncomfortable to listen to young kids spout this stuff as if it's acceptable every day speech. If this is an example of the future and culture of our younger generation, we're in trouble.

Call me crazy but I think your a little off topic. Did you get a chance to watch the 7th or 8th graders play? If so how did they do and what was the score? Just trying to get to the bottom of your post!

Call me crazy but I think your a little off topic. Did you get a chance to watch the 7th or 8th graders play? If so how did they do and what was the score? Just trying to get to the bottom of your post!

I get your point, and your're right I probably should have posted this somewhere else but just didn't know where since the tie-in was middle school football. I'd rather not mention school names in this post if that's OK with you. The school I was watching did win it's 8th grade and 7th grade games. Thanks Union Raider, I just wasn't thinking.

If a moderator wants to delete post 33, by all means do. I will re-post in another thread.

Edited by OlDog75

I was quite saddened and disappointed last night at WV when no national anthem was played prior to the start of the games. I have to honestly say, this is a first

You must of missed it because a friend of mine was talking about it on Facebook. When they played it WV youth football teams stopped practiced while it was playing.