Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cardinals @ Reds (8/2 - 8/4)

Featured Replies

Didn't care much for pinch hitting for Straily either.

 

Had no problem with that. Had an opportunity to get some runs.

  • Replies 75
  • Views 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Had no problem with that. Had an opportunity to get some runs.

 

True. But it seems most managers won't PH that early with their starting pitcher throwing that well.

Reds just not mentally tough enough to beat the Cards. Over the last few years, I don't know how many late leads they have blown and to lose. Why was Iglesias not in the game? He has had two days off!!

 

Maybe I was wrong. Maybe the Cards are not tough enough. Thanks Broxton!!!

Maybe I was wrong. Maybe the Cards are not tough enough. Thanks Broxton!!!

 

Reds won't score now. Thanks

Maybe I was wrong. Maybe the Cards are not tough enough. Thanks Broxton!!!

 

No, I was right. What a choke JOB!!!!

I guess it would have been too much to hit Cozart there.

I guess it would have been too much to hit Cozart there.

 

He's hurt, bruised thumb in bp.

Had an 86% chance of scoring at least 1 run that inning. Oyyyyy...

He's hurt, bruised thumb in bp.

 

Only the Reds

That was a BOMB!!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.