Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Steve Wright Added to Coaching Staff at Embry-Riddle

Featured Replies

Congrats to former Southwestern HS coach Steve Wright. He has been added as an assistant coach at NCAA D2 Embry-Riddle

Good for him...I know he is very polarizing but he can flat coach.

Steve will be a nice addition to Bellevue native, Steve Ridder's staff at ERAU.

 

We wish him and the Eagles the best of luck.

Heard one of his priorities will be to help Steve with recruiting in the NKY area.

I had heard about this a few weeks back but kind of forgotten about it.

A player from my old high school (Owsley County), Jeff "Moose" Moore, has his jersey retired at Embry - Riddle. He played there from 1990-94 and is now a airline pilot for United.

It's a great school.

It is a great school. Its right down the road from Daytona beach JR College where I played a couple years. I was sent over there a few times to use their trainers equipment because Daytona didnt have what I needed. I cant remember what it was. Tape probably. lol

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.