Boyle County at Henry Clay

Rebel

Could you get your brother to stay home and record this one for me......kinda like the game you had him record for me about 25 years ago. huh....would ya...:D

25 Years AGO !!!! Who in the world was playing 25 Years AGo !!! :eek:

Ohh, never mind. :rolleyes:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

25 Years AGO !!!! Who in the world was playing 25 Years AGo !!! :eek:

Ohh, never mind. :rolleyes:

I think if I have figured it out correctly - and I have - I remember watching some little freshmen take the field for the first time 29 years ago!!!!!! Getting old are we:D

Your football friend from all those years ago has another senior player this year. I hope you get in to watch him play at least one game. Not only is he a good player, he's also a very good kid!!!!:thumb:

There is little doupt that Henry Clay will be a huge test for Boyle Co, especially since this game is on HCs home turf. BC has the skills and strength but must find the heart to step up against the odds and take it to Henry Clay for 4 quarters. The defensive ends have to contain and the backfield must play heads-up ball and get more agressive. The offense has to control the clock and put points on the board. That means catching passes and staying on the blocks to make holes for the running game. BCs biggest obstacles are the penalties and themselves. I think this game will be a slug fest and that BC will come out on top by at least 3.

Very well said BC62, I agree with everything you posted. I'm really not sure what happened with the Rebels in the last 2 1/2 quarters of the game with Harrison. Maybe we got tired, complacent, or whatever. If we see that again this week, it will be a long ride home from Lexington. I still question the offensive play calling. I hope we are more creative this week. Other than the first play of last weeks game, the offense was rather stagnant.I will be "optimistic" and say Henry Clay in a "close" one. The reason I say optimistic is because if we don't bring our "A"game, this one will get out of control. Good Luck Rebels!!!

Only 3 and half hours away before kickoff. Are we ready to play some football

tonight? So,will the real Boyle Co. team show up? Alot of questions will be answer tonight. Lets hope for the best. Go Rebels!!!!

Only 3 and half hours away before kickoff. Are we ready to play some football

tonight? So,will the real Boyle Co. team show up? Alot of questions will be answer tonight. Lets hope for the best. Go Rebels!!!!

If I heard correctly - and I did - these kids have really worked hard this week...... GO REBELS:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: