Open Job: St. Patrick

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't know for sure but I'd speculate the citizens of Liberty Ky would prefer a native or someone they are all familiar with. Drove through Liberty once on the way to Lake Cumberland. Felt like I was in the twilight zone. Amazed that Maze was productive down there.

Reitz has worked and is from the area with a lot of ties through growing up with a (HOF) coach in his dad. Has some experience but is young and if they give him a shot will do well. If he doesn't get that I hear that he will go to Fleming county for an Asst job. Or I'm sure he would land at Taylor county HS

Hearing:

Casey County assistant John Mike Reitz (HOF) Mike Reitz son is in the running along with KABC 3rd region Coach of the Year John Kirkpatrick, previous staff Tony Moore and Aaron Rigdon along with recent graduate Ryan Gallenstein who's been coaching middle school ball at G-town Ohio.

Bed best IMO would be to solidify a coach that could directly benefit enrollment. Rigdon has a super talented son and this could REALLY pull some talent from Mason County. MACO is drooling over this guy coming through the ranks. Rigdon would stay for a good while too.

The cupboard isn't empty or potential. Only 2 seniors on this roster.

Surprised if a well established Coach would be interested in the St. Pat job. Nothing against St. Pat, but it's a small school and wouldn't think someone would want a lateral move (at best). But it would be very nice for an up and coming Coach or someone who wants to basically spend the rest of their career just Coaching.

Surprised if a well established Coach would be interested in the St. Pat job. Nothing against St. Pat, but it's a small school and wouldn't think someone would want a lateral move (at best). But it would be very nice for an up and coming Coach or someone who wants to basically spend the rest of their career just Coaching.

Agree, I don't see any of the one's being mentioned in other posts taking this job

I'm calling Kirkpatrick as the new hire. Heard from a good source Reitz is out. Coach K is Catholic and has teaching experience. As well as a new face for the area. He's my pick.

However Rigdon would be the strategic hire for the basketball program.

Hearing:

Casey County assistant John Mike Reitz (HOF) Mike Reitz son is in the running along with KABC 3rd region Coach of the Year John Kirkpatrick, previous staff Tony Moore and Aaron Rigdon along with recent graduate Ryan Gallenstein who's been coaching middle school ball at G-town Ohio.

Bed best IMO would be to solidify a coach that could directly benefit enrollment. Rigdon has a super talented son and this could REALLY pull some talent from Mason County. MACO is drooling over this guy coming through the ranks. Rigdon would stay for a good while too.

The cupboard isn't empty or potential. Only 2 seniors on this roster.

You really think that St. Pat can pull kids from Mason Co? Only kids that would consider that would be disgruntled with the school or playing time. Most kids want to compete for Regional championships instead of hope to have a chance at Class A regional.