Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

FCPanther

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by FCPanther

  1. Congratulations to this young man. Hope he will do well there. I also want to know where they funded this and how they work? You hear about them all the time but I don't get how they fund them.
  2. Thought you were practicing some anti-aging regimen
  3. Something that has been on my bucket list for many years. I'd love to catch a game in the western part of the state!
  4. It's official. Welcome to the area coach.
  5. Have a friend who has kids at Saint Pat and she said that they got a lot of applications.
  6. It's interesting since it is late in the game. Most schools have already made their hires for next year.
  7. So I take it Oldercoach and Sumo are not applicants.
  8. My vote would be to go for the alum, but they may look outside or hire a teacher for the school. I believe Matt taught at Saint Pat and they may want someone to be in the school building as well. The three you listed have potential to go onto great things are their new schools.
  9. That's what it was!! He was a Bulldog!
  10. That name sounds vaguely familiar..... Remind me who that is.
  11. Congrats to Coach Taylor. Look forward to seeing him on the sideline!
  12. Matt Taylor is new head coach.
  13. Will they announce tomorrow or this week?
  14. Talent pool isn't bad. One thing I would like is more involvement with the elementary programs. That would be nice for the younger kids.
  15. So there's the head coach that was mentioned earlier. Wonder who else has applied?
  16. So you know the two assistants but not the head coach?
  17. Thought he was coaching at Mason?
  18. That sounds promising then. Any names?
  19. Have heard his name around here. Would be interested to know if they have set a timetable for this to be done this month or by the time school starts.
  20. The same one at Campbellsville?
  21. Would you say Larry Allison as the coach? I am trying to think of who was most successful over there.
  22. I didn't say anything about Starns being there long term. I replying to someone about FC wanting a head coach with prior experience and a track record. He wasn't there long term and it was obvious that he wouldn't be there long term.
  23. Wouldn't be the first time to have an AD and Head Coach.
  24. What names are you hearing if Jay isn't going for it? Is it because it'd be a conflict?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.