MJAlltheWay24

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's a brewery, so I'd assume no.

Checked out the menu and it didn’t mention any. Some places keep the cheap crap around for guys like me. I’ll likely try it once and be done unless they have a version that does not make me fell like I need to shave my teeth after I drink it.

Checked out the menu and it didn’t mention any. Some places keep the cheap crap around for guys like me. I’ll likely try it once and be done unless they have a version that does not make me fell like I need to shave my teeth after I drink it.

Fair enough.

I've never came across a brewery that has the mass-distributed stuff.

I am not sure how long it will be on tap but the Knob Creek version of Brother in Arms is amazing!

Looked like a beautiful space. Surprised how big it was. I will definitely be back and hope Campbell County residents will give it a ton of support!

What's the scoop on the food?

Can’t wait to check it out. Do they have crap beer there? Not a fan of craft beer, but want to support the locals.

What's the scoop on the food?

The do have guest taps, but they aren't for domestics. It's other local craft beer. Your best bet would probably be to try their Common.

They have a food truck basically built into the place, The Four Mile Pig. Basically BBQ. I didn't eat yesterday but my wife did. She liked it and it looked good.

I went Saturday night. There was still a decent amount of people there when I got there at 9pm until I left at midnight. I only tried one beer, the Garden of Heaton which was pretty good. I am not a craft guy, but they were out of their light beer so I decided to try something different. I also hear the Brother in Arms was really good.

I'm with you. I prefer the cheap/crap stuff. I'll probably never step foot in the place, but then I'm also probably not their target audience, i.e. I'm too old.

But who owns this place and where is it located exactly?

I'm with you. I prefer the cheap/crap stuff. I'll probably never step foot in the place, but then I'm also probably not their target audience, i.e. I'm too old.

But who owns this place and where is it located exactly?

Located on Alexandria Pike. Right by Little Cesar's and Miss Shirley. Just south of The Bridge (church).

Alexandria Brewing Company

Head brewer did two tours in Iraq.

They say you should drink beer for the flavor. Then why do all these micro brews and specialty brews taste like crap to me? I'll take my Coors light please. Draft if possible.

They say you should drink beer for the flavor. Then why do all these micro brews and specialty brews taste like crap to me? I'll take my Coors light please. Draft if possible.

Probably because different people have different taste preferences? For example, Coors Light and other domestics have become barely tolerable to me anymore due to their lack of flavor.