The "genius" journalist that got PTSD firing an AR-15 now wants...

All Tell

Actually, there were times a week ago from today when I had to wait for lulls between innings to talk baseball with me son.

I don't mind the Skyline Chili Shuffle as much as the fact that every second between innings at GABP is filled with some kind of assault on one's hearing. Even during the "live action" fans have to contend with blaring announcements instructing them to clap ... or to make some noise. Good Lord, have the fans become so stupid that they have to be reminded to cheer?

You probably had a hard time explaining the fight with St. Louis like Chris Carpenter did too, didn't ya?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I get it when it was sung after 9/11, but as a practicing Roman Catholic, I don't think this song needs to be sung at the ballpark anymore.....however if they continue, so be it. I'm not going to lose any sleep over this one way or another.

Maybe the Redsox fans should be told to stay in their seats and shut up during the playing of Sweet Caroline, because standing and singing it int he 8th inning cheapens the National Anthem and GBA, :lol2:

Hey. You do what you want with God Bless America. Hands off Sweet Caroline...