Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

9th Region Final Predictions- Beechwood vs Highlands

Featured Replies

Who takes the title?

 

Can the Birds pitchers hold down the bats of the Tigers?

 

Can the Birds manufacture enough runs?

Beechwood wins 3-2 with Highlands 2 runs coming in the 6th

The Bird's odds of winning are a lot better than they were a couple of months ago. Beechwood has had problems when facing good pitching the last several years in the regionals . Too close to call.

Go Birds!!

Beechwood graduate but my kids are all HHS alumni. Don't go against the Birds very often but I have to pull for the Tigers or my kids will never let me live it down.

Who is pitching for each? How many pitches did Fieger throw yesterday in relief?

Who is pitching for each? How many pitches did Fieger throw yesterday in relief?

 

I saw in the enquirer Mullins said he's really set with arms, Fieger only threw 25 pitches. Beechwood has Bankemper, Stringer, Slusher, Jackman and Huseman threw 74 pitches on Monday, so I think he could throw an inning if it came to that. Highland coach said Doty and Raisor are ready to go.

  • Author

Thirsty Thursday at Freedom Park? Errr never mind got a little carried away there.

Heart says Tigers. Head says Tigers. Record/schedule says Tigers. So, I pick the Birds and hope like crazy I am wrong.

Highlands is hot right now but I thought Conner was really hot and Beechwood put an end to that, so I say Beechwood, but I wouldn't be shocked if Highlands puts together a rally late in the game to win it.

Good luck Beechwood. I am happy to see this group of seniors have success in the regional and hope they can get the title tonight.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.