Everything posted by Fanofgame
-
Under Armour Queen City Cup
Great group of kids, love hearing about their success.
-
St Agnes Tournament
6th grade IHM of Cincinnait put up 80 points on Beechwood. They were quite impressive to watch. Very talented looking team that work well together.
-
St Agnes Tournament
Was it a close game?
-
St Agnes Tournament
Any updates from last night? I was going to try to go to the St. Henry vs. Beechwood game but never made it out there.
-
Boys Brackets NKMSAA
That is correct!
-
Boys Brackets NKMSAA
6th grade and 8th grade St. Agnes Brackets. 2018 - 6th grade boys.pdf 2018 - 8th grade boys.pdf
-
Boys Brackets NKMSAA
I have a copy of 6th and 8th grade, I have never tried to load anything on here but I will try it in a bit.
-
Boys Brackets NKMSAA
Any idea of when and where they play?
-
NKY Middle School Basketball 2017/2018
This would be small school finals this weekend at Bracken. The teams listed on the left are Beechwood's teams. I do not know who is playing in the other three grades. 6th grade girls vs. Sharp: 12 pm 7th grade boys vs. Jones: 3:45 pm 8th grade boys vs. Newport: 6:15 pm
-
NKY Middle School Basketball 2017/2018
Anybody know if Beechwood plays today?
-
NKY Middle School Basketball 2017/2018
Sorry wrong kid. The Murphy kid is a 6th grader this year, whom is left handed and strong. I didn’t pay attention to the grade you were speaking of.
-
NKY Middle School Basketball 2017/2018
Is that the Murphy kid?
-
NKY Middle School Basketball 2017/2018
6th Grade Turkeyfoot beat Woodland by 11 7th Grade Woodland best Turkeyfoot by 5 8th Grade, didn't stay for but looked as if it was going to be a good game. I really enjoy reading all the comments on here. I don't get on much and post, one because I don't see as many games as I would like to see. I chose to go to this game last night because I have ties to both teams. Between the 6 teams last night, there were 20+ players on the floor that have played at Turners. Most of them for Turners and the others play or played for other teams. Being someone who is involved a lot with Turners, I just thought this was very cool to see.
-
Louisville Holy Cross/ Beechwood updates
33-16 with 4 to go in 1st half, LHCs big just picked up his 2nd foul.
-
Beechwood/Hazard Updates - Class 1A State Championship Game
They should be at Simon Kenton.
-
Beechwood/Hazard Updates - Class 1A State Championship Game
How was the halftime? I heard they were honoring the 91 Tigers.
-
Beechwood/Hazard Updates - Class 1A State Championship Game
I'm an 02 grad.
-
Beechwood/Hazard Updates - Class 1A State Championship Game
@theguru when did you graduate from Beechwood?
-
Russellville at Beechwood Updates - 1A Semi-Final
35-0 Tigers
-
Russellville at Beechwood Updates - 1A Semi-Final
Russellville fumbled kick off, Beechwood recovered.
-
Russellville at Beechwood Updates - 1A Semi-Final
Beechwood ran back opening kick off. 21-0 Tigers
-
Russellville at Beechwood Updates - 1A Semi-Final
We are Beechwood High.
-
Russellville at Beechwood Updates - 1A Semi-Final
14-0
-
Russellville at Beechwood Updates - 1A Semi-Final
Beechwood just scored with 2:14 left in the half.
-
9th Region Final Predictions- Beechwood vs Highlands
7:00 pm