Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boone Co/Highlands (9th Region Semi-Final)

Featured Replies

  • Author

McKenna Black doubles off the center field fence to drive in one.

 

7-3 heading to the bottom of 6th

  • Author

Graybill and Gabbard RBI knocks.

 

Boone's last chance

 

9-3 Birds

Those Black sisters are pretty darn good!!!!

Congrats Highlands! Good luck Thursday

Hold on Dad, I will be there in Minute! Haley Coffey was on Fire Last night Offensively & more Importantly Defensively. It was impressive to watch!

 

image.jpeg

Hold on Dad' date=' I will be there in Minute! Haley Coffey was on Fire Last night Offensively & more Importantly Defensively. It was impressive to watch! attachment.php?attachmentid=56278[/quote'] Doesn't surprise me at all. She plays with passion and fun you can't help but be a big fan. Good luck and bring it home ladies!
One of Haley Coffey's "Web-Gems" last night. Did I say that right @Lawnboy13?

 

[ATTACH]56279[/ATTACH]

 

It sure was fun to watch a shortstop that isn't afraid to get dirty. Haley and Maclai are easily the best 2 shortstops that I've seen play this year.

Doesn't surprise me at all. She plays with passion and fun you can't help but be a big fan. Good luck and bring it home ladies!

 

And just think, some doc wanted to shut her down just a few short weeks ago for the season. As I said then, grit, heart and sheer determination will get you through a lot of tough situations. You keep battling and fighting girl and let this team feed off of your energy and enthusiasm.

It sure was fun to watch a shortstop that isn't afraid to get dirty. Haley and Maclai are easily the best 2 shortstops that I've seen play this year.

 

Interesting thing is... I think this pic is during pre game infield. This kid is dirty before the game even starts...

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.