Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The most hated player in the NFL is Jacob Tamme - Social Media Parody

Featured Replies

The NFL’s most hated player isn’t Tom Brady. It isn’t Richard Sherman, Greg Hardy, Jay Cutler, Ndamukong Suh, Ben Roethlisberger, Richie Incognito, Adrian Petersen, or Vontaze Burfict, either.

 

According to a Twitter poll conducted by SiriusXM NFL Radio (nearly 83,000 followers), the league’s most hated active NFL player is former Kentucky All-SEC tight end Jacob Tamme, who plays for the Atlanta Falcons.

 

Former UK player named NFL's most hated

  • Author

Help a brother out here, why?

Guess neither of you looked through the whole article?

 

He was campaigning for it. I'm sure that drove his numbers up quite a bit.

 

Besides, only 2,300 votes.

  • Author
Guess neither of you looked through the whole article?

 

He was campaigning for it. I'm sure that drove his numbers up quite a bit.

 

Besides, only 2,300 votes.

 

I did read through it but still. And how did he get on the list to begin with?

I did read through it but still. And how did he get on the list to begin with?

 

Because whoever developed the list also hosts a radio show and apparently someone once called in and complained about Tamme taking touchdowns away from Dallas Clark when they both played for the Colts and Clark missed the entire season. It was total, hilarious nonsense from the beginning!

  • Author
Because whoever developed the list also hosts a radio show and apparently someone once called in and complained about Tamme taking touchdowns away from Dallas Clark when they both played for the Colts and Clark missed the entire season. It was total, hilarious nonsense from the beginning!

 

I read that too.

 

I guess this is just an indictment of Social Media.

 

I know many of you on here know Jacob Tamme really well. I have met him on at least two occasions and both times he was out of his way polite, respectful, and just a great dude. And this was once while Jacob was in high school and once after the Colts played the Bengals at PBS.

 

I am going to edit the thread title.

He was a little rough on that one guy

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.