Did Hillary campaign cheat in Ky with votes???

I kept watching the Secretary of States Website Tuesday night. It was strange that there were 30 out of over 600 Jefferson County Precincts that were never finalized until after the Pike County Results finally came in. The entire state was in except for Pike with their problems and these last few Jefferson precincts. I thought then those last 30 were being held back in case Bernie passed Clinton when the Pike results finally came in and they needed a few more votes to appear.

I kept watching the Secretary of States Website Tuesday night. It was strange that there were 30 out of over 600 Jefferson County Precincts that were never finalized until after the Pike County Results finally came in. The entire state was in except for Pike with their problems and these last few Jefferson precincts. I thought then those last 30 were being held back in case Bernie passed Clinton when the Pike results finally came in and they needed a few more votes to appear.

Kentucky's version of Cuyahoga County.

"...probability of occurring by chance is essentially ZERO". (No emphasis added).

The Democratic Primaries: No more exit polls; Kentucky and Oregon recap | Richard Charnin's Blog

I have not reserve engineered the math all the way. But there anomolies Tuesday that were very odd (and favorable to Clinton) anomalies.

And did she really need 'the win' since this is a percentage state?

Clinton Hoping For Win In Kentucky To Blunt Sanders Momentum

Had the week been another sweep the super-delegates would have had reason to start to leave and money from the donors would have tightened.

As a poll worke in Campbell I don't see how this could happen . At the beginning of the day you run a zero tape overseen by both the Republican and Democrat judges(poll worker's title ) and all 4 precinct workers have to sign said tape . If iit was a defective reader it is HARP'S problem .If there was voter fraud it takes collusion on the part of all 4 poll workers , both Republican and Democrat and I just don't see that happening given the state of politics today .

"...probability of occurring by chance is essentially ZERO". (No emphasis added).

The Democratic Primaries: No more exit polls; Kentucky and Oregon recap | Richard Charnin's Blog

I have not reserve engineered the math all the way. But there anomolies Tuesday that were very odd (and favorable to Clinton) anomalies.

And did she really need 'the win' since this is a percentage state?

Clinton Hoping For Win In Kentucky To Blunt Sanders Momentum

Had the week been another sweep the super-delegates would have had reason to start to leave and money from the donors would have tightened.

If the probability calculations in that article are true there can be no doubt Bern got burned. Still, were he and his followers so naive to think that Hillary would only cheat the Republicans?

LOL, uhh, no!

It's the same answer that I gave after Bevins won back in November. A few anomalies? Yes, cheating? No!

When you have electronic devices some will have a glitch here or there, but it all straightens out in the end. Same with the whole republicans stole the election with the Debold machines such in Ohio. Will a couple people here or there attempt to rig a small local or county election? Sure, but not a big or state-wide election.

I thought the entire state was supposed to be on paper ballots now, I guess that hasn't taken effect state wide yet. Seems that was passed by the legislature a few years ago.

Paper ballots would assure recounts could be 100% accurate if challenged.

Republican conspiracy theorists... Hilarious what you all believe. BTW, I heard that while Hillary was in the state campaigning she sacrificed a virgin and cast a couple of voodoo spells. So, if she wins Kentucky in Nov. this will be the reason. Start spreading this one around; you'll get plenty of takers.

Republican conspiracy theorists... Hilarious what you all believe. BTW, I heard that while Hillary was in the state campaigning she sacrificed a virgin and cast a couple of voodoo spells. So, if she wins Kentucky in Nov. this will be the reason. Start spreading this one around; you'll get plenty of takers.

"Hillary" and "cheat" go together like peanut butter and jelly, frick and frack, heckle and jeckle, cheese and burger. You just can't separate the two. No voodoo or sacrificed virgins (unless Bill's in the area).

Actually is was Bernie Democrats that said something was amiss with this election.