Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Simon Kenton 51 Lloyd 3

Featured Replies

What year is Gibson, Jr or Sr?? I don't see how he starts over Kleeman. Elbert is a very good athlete, he had a decent season last year but I expect big things out of #2, he's a dual threat behind center and SK hasn't had one of those in over 15 years.

 

 

Gibson is a junior, I don't believe he will be starting over Kleeman. I look for his start to come over #23 Tim Nusbaum. I agree 100% NF, you try to cover the long ball and Elbert will run it down your throat and if you try to defend the run Elbert will just air it out to one of his 3 key receivers..Kleeman, Ponzer, Gibson. I just want to say welcome to SK Michael Haught! Great addition to the running game and just the overrall team. I've talked to him previously and it seems like he's really enjoying the team in Independence! Great win for the Neers' to start the season...next stop Woodford County! :fight:

  • Replies 32
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is Nathan Ponzer the son of Guy Ponzer?

Is Nathan Ponzer the son of Guy Ponzer?

 

Yes Sir.

Did Gibson play varsity last year for Dixie?

  • Author
Is Nathan Ponzer the son of Guy Ponzer?

 

Yes, he's a Jr sat out about half the season in '05 with a knee problem but it was obvious he could play the first time he suited up last season. He's small and quick and seems to be sure handed.

SK looked solid tonight, the major problem tonight occured after TD's, the kicking game needs a bit of work. Strange play early in the game when Nathan Ponzer hauled in an apparent 70+ yard TD reception but fumbled at the goaline giving the Juggs a first down at their own 20 yard line. Ponzer did end up with 2 TD receptions and the rest of the scores came by the way of the rush. Lloyd does have a very nice receiver in #7, big kid with good hands, good luck the rest of the way for the Juggs. Next for SK will be Seneca at the Governor's Bowl at Woodford Co.

 

Great GAME SK!!!:ylsuper: Good Luck next week in the G-Bowl !:thumb:

What year is Gibson, Jr or Sr?? I don't see how he starts over Kleeman. Elbert is a very good athlete, he had a decent season last year but I expect big things out of #2, he's a dual threat behind center and SK hasn't had one of those in over 15 years.

 

 

I also see SK's coaching staff being loyal to Kleeman, but Gibson has a chance to rack up more yards than Kleeman. He is a much more explosive player.

I also see SK's coaching staff being loyal to Kleeman, but Gibson has a chance to rack up more yards than Kleeman. He is a much more explosive player.

 

 

So you're saying bench Kleeman (a 2 year starter) but keep Nusbaum (rookie) on the field? Don't make much sense to me. :confused:

So you're saying bench Kleeman (a 2 year starter) but keep Nusbaum (rookie) on the field? Don't make much sense to me. :confused:

 

Just a little info. on Gibson. He made All -District as a Soph. for Dixie !If ya can't find a spot for him , we'll gladly take him back !:D

So you're saying bench Kleeman (a 2 year starter) but keep Nusbaum (rookie) on the field? Don't make much sense to me. :confused:

 

Kleeman is a one year starter at reciever and at no point did i say bench him. I actually said the coaches will be loyal to him which means he will stay on the field. The point I'm making is that Gibson could rack up more yards than Kleeman being on the opposite side of him. The lineup would be Kleeman and Gibson at wideout and Ponzer at slot. I made no mention of starting anyone over Kleeman.:ylsuper: :ylsuper:

Kleeman is a one year starter at reciever and at no point did i say bench him. I actually said the coaches will be loyal to him which means he will stay on the field. The point I'm making is that Gibson could rack up more yards than Kleeman being on the opposite side of him. The lineup would be Kleeman and Gibson at wideout and Ponzer at slot. I made no mention of starting anyone over Kleeman.:ylsuper: :ylsuper:

 

WOW , you guy's still don't know much about Gibson !:confused: He's your best WR and DB on your team ! You'll see just wait !:D

Gibson and Haught make SK a much better team this year. I look for SK to make the playoffs.

Gibson and Haught make SK a much better team this year. I look for SK to make the playoffs.

 

Ill agree on that ! They just might surprise some people and end up as District Champions !:scared:

WOW , you guy's still don't know much about Gibson !:confused: He's your best WR and DB on your team ! You'll see just wait !:D

 

 

 

I know my pioneers and my Tommy very very will sir:madman:

 

.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.