Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Racism or not?

Featured Replies

  • Author

I have black friends and we joke around a lot. We use racial stereotypes as punchlines but I would never say the N word with them no matter how comfortable I am.

  • Replies 36
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have black friends and we joke around a lot. We use racial stereotypes as punchlines but I would never say the N word with them no matter how comfortable I am.

 

Same. I will go up to a line but never over it.

What about the B word? Have you taught your sons that it's never acceptable to call a woman that?

 

Yes I have. I have also taught my daughters never to put up with being called that.

What about the B word? Have you taught your sons that it's never acceptable to call a woman that?

 

Those two words aren't the same at all, IMO.

Those two words aren't the same at all, IMO.

 

Offensiveness is in the eye of the beholder. Someone calls me the n word, I don't give a crap. Someone calls me a b or a c word, and I got a problem.

Those two words aren't the same at all, IMO.

 

Really?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.