Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville an early 16.5 favorite over Kentucky

Featured Replies

For being a way too early line I think it's reasonable.

For being a way too early line I think it's reasonable.

 

Agreed. It has plenty of time to go up or down.

For being a way too early line I think it's reasonable.

 

I'm with you. I haven't seen anything to say this isn't a fair line at this point.

Bet your house and car on UK

 

Wow, someone's going to lose their double wide.

As much as I cannot stand Petrino, I think being a home game for UofL, it could get ugly, three plus TD victory. Man I can't stand him.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.