Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK Hoops needs recruits

Featured Replies

I guess the last recruit UK Hoops had for next week has decided to de-commit. So now they have 0 for next year. Only 6 scholarship players (as of now). Maybe some of the girls in the area committed too soon to other schools! :rolleyes:

 

UK Hoops is in for a huge crash after this year with no SEC caliber talent coming on board. Who are the top KY HS talents left unsigned? Mitchell should try to add at least a few KY girls to try to add some state pride.

Robbins, Duvall, and Robinson UK needs all 3, hire someone that will recruit them all hard!! Mercer, B.East and Ashland, would be a good place to start

Aly Niece

 

Doesn't she have a couple more years of High School left?

Yes but so do Robbins and Robinson

Yes but so do Robbins and Robinson

 

I don't believe I was the one that threw their names out there.

 

My point was, I think they need immediate help at UK.

I don't believe I was the one that threw their names out there.

 

My point was, I think they need immediate help at UK.

 

Oh i agree...wasnt trying to argue..but a previous poster said Robbins and Robinson

Mason will graduate Five seniors next year that are pretty good but no help this coming year, sorry Matthew.

  • Author
Mason will graduate Five seniors next year that are pretty good but no help this coming year, sorry Matthew.

 

There you go....At least he'd have a team to put on the floor! :) He'd have to add a big girl from somewhere for size inside.

 

Hey Sumo...You working the team camp June 1 & 2?

There you go....At least he'd have a team to put on the floor! :) He'd have to add a big girl from somewhere for size inside.

 

Hey Sumo...You working the team camp June 1 & 2?

 

You know I am. Will be at the Fieldhouse both days.

The reason I threw those names out there is you better be getting a new head coach or you wont be getting the young talent that our state has. Girl from Ashland is top top rated PG in her class in the country, Duvall is a top 10 player as well in the country. Seygan has an offer from UK already. Those 3 could really make UK better next couple years. Ally is making headway as well, she is close

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.