Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Does Driving High on Marijuana Increase Fatal Crashes?

Featured Replies

Huh?! He's not the boss of me. I'm grown; I do what I want! :p

 

^ Whatever...

 

Does Mr. lawildcat approve?

 

Hillarious...pretty sure Mr. Cat told you to get back in the kitchen just earlier today...did you ignore that ?

Not sure how much driving high "hurts" in the whole scheme of things and how exactly to quantify it, but I can guarantee that it doesn't HELP anything one iota.

Well, I think the folks that were killed a while back in FT. Wright on Highland Pike would disagree.

 

Driver Used Heroin Before Causing Crash that Killed Him, 3 Others in Ft. Wright | The River City News

 

High to me is smoking pot. Not pills or heroin. I would rather ride with a drunk than someone on pills or heroin. Those 2 are very dangerous. Reaction time is really slow, if you are not already passed out.

A guy I know drove high once or twice back in the day... He thinks that there is no way in heck he should have been behind the wheel.

 

I know that "guy"

Heroin my friend....not even in the same class. Like comparing apples to skyscrapers.

 

Great analogy.

Heroin my friend....not even in the same class. Like comparing apples to skyscrapers.

 

He also smoked marijuana on top of everything else. High is high is high, shouldn't be driving, just trying to make a point.

 

You know, the way I look at it, we have a huge problem in this country with regards to alcohol and prescription drug abuse. Why the hell would we want to add another problem to the mix? I'm not getting on you BB, just wanting to get my thought down here before I forget it.

He also smoked marijuana on top of everything else. High is high is high, shouldn't be driving, just trying to make a point.

 

You know, the way I look at it, we have a huge problem in this country with regards to alcohol and prescription drug abuse. Why the hell would we want to add another problem to the mix? I'm not getting on you BB, just wanting to get my thought down here before I forget it.

 

No worries…I hear reduced short term memory comes with the territory ! :clap:

No worries…I hear reduced short term memory comes with the territory ! :clap:

 

Absolutely young man!

What were we talking about anyway.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.