Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Malik Dow commits to Georgetown College

Featured Replies

Good for him, I'm assuming he will play football and basketball, or is this just a hoops deal? Either way, he's a great guy, and this is well deserved!

Edited by Blake1978j
Punctuation

  • Author
Good for him, I'm assuming he will play football and basketball, or is this just a hoops deal? Either way, he's a great guy, and this is well deserved!

 

It looked like just basketball when looking at the tweets but I am not sure.

It looked like just basketball when looking at the tweets but I am not sure.

 

PP, let me know if you want to catch a CG basketball game sometime.

Will he play right away or redshirt? Has a lot of athleticism...wish him well.. Congrats Malik

I remember people questioning Malik's commitment to football and his teammates. He was there for us through 0-5 and the entire season. Outstanding young man.

 

Coach & Mrs. Cook were having a baby for the signing and I got to stand in for coach and brag on Malik. Quite an honor for a guy that fouled out in less than a quarter in his first varsity basketball game at old Mercer County HS. Yes... I was really bad.

 

CONGRATULATIONS MALIK!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.