Best sophomores playing varsity baseball in Northern Kentucky?

Good call. I am not familiar with Jackman and Wilder but I should have mentioned Burch. Really nice player.

Burch is a pretty good pitcher also, but hasn't got the chance this year. They will need him next and along with Jairus Wilder and Nick Jackman.... and of course Noah Huesman... the Tigers pitching staff will be really good next year also.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gunner Smith and Jared Iles for Newport Central Catholic.
smith and Iles are very talented sophomores !! Also you have Jason decker who should be playing varsity! New Cath has a lot of talent on Jv team! The next 2 yrs New Cath will be fun to watch! Their sophomore class ranks right up there!! Go Breds!!

Burch is a pretty good pitcher also, but hasn't got the chance this year. They will need him next and along with Jairus Wilder and Nick Jackman.... and of course Noah Huesman... the Tigers pitching staff will be really good next year also.
burch is already one of the best catchers in NKY!! Only going to get better!!

Evan is having a good season just over 400.AT 6"4lefthanded Evan should be one of the

top pitcher in the area his Senior year Evan is a very young Sophomore just

turned 15 should be a Freshmen he skipped a grade.

Evan is having a good season just over 400.AT 6"4lefthanded Evan should be one of the

top pitcher in the area his Senior year Evan is a very young Sophomore just

turned 15 should be a Freshmen he skipped a grade.

Great kid, great parents. He has a bright future regardless of sports. I wish him all the best.