Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Koch Brothers Leaning Towards Supporting Hillary

Featured Replies

Nobody is really opposed to buying elections.

 

I hear some whining about Soros from one side and some about the Kochs from the other; but most of us aren't so naive as to believe that fat-cat donors don't have their donees' ears after they're elected.

Smart move by the brothers, HRC will do what they tell her to do.

Smart move by the brothers, HRC will do what they tell her to do.

 

I love it. These guys have put numerous Republicans in office, and the day they support a Democrat; the democrat is corrupt. :lol:

Prostitute and Hillary dont sound right unless you include the name BILL.

 

That sounds like the beginning of a joke..."so a prostitute and HRC walk into a bar"...:lol2:

 

I don't know the punch line but it has something to do with "Bubba"

I love it. These guys have put numerous Republicans in office, and the day they support a Democrat; the democrat is corrupt. :lol:

 

I would say the difference is pepole like me don't have a problem with money in politics because we have a free country.

 

But for the record the Koch brothers haven't endorsed anyone.

I love it. These guys have put numerous Republicans in office, and the day they support a Democrat; the democrat is corrupt. :lol:

 

Hillary was corrupt way before this.

I would feel better about Hillary being beat if I didnt think the election was rigged.

 

Way too many powerful people need her to win to protect their corruptness.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.