April 5, 201610 yr Congratulations to Ricardo Johnson! Ricardo is an incredible young man with a drive and passion to make it to the next level as a basketball coach! Keep dreaming and working hard Ricardo! One step closer! Facebook Post: First and foremost, I would like to thank god for this opportunity. Secondly, my family, coaches and friends. Proud to announce that I will be apart of the Xavier men's basketball team... Dreams do come true, just keep believing!
April 5, 201610 yr Good to hear. Nice opportunity for Ricardo. I know of another NKY grad that was shooting for that position.
April 5, 201610 yr The same Ricardo Johnson from Holmes? Yes. He was an assistant at a JUCO in TX (I believe).
April 5, 201610 yr In 2 years, Ric has gone from head freshman/varsity assistant at Holmes, to assistant at Panola JUCO, to grad assistant at X. Having followed him and known him since his freshman year of high school, extremely proud of him and excited that he gets such a great opportunity.
April 7, 201610 yr A true role model for the students at Holmes to look up to, really happy for Ricardo.
April 7, 201610 yr Good for Ricardo, knew another kid tha was hoping for this spot. Probably would have helped me see my son play in an exhibition game?
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.