Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who Dey Travel Packages for London Game

Featured Replies

The package is with PrimeSports. I called them and asked what is included. She rattled off a bunch of stuff. It's from the 27th until the 31st. Includes lower level sideline ticket, a dinner cruise, guided tour of London, breakfast, a VIP party with Bengals, and other stuff I forgot. I think the wife and I are going to go. She's always wanted to go to London, so it's the perfect time.

What in the world would cost $2775 WITHOUT air fare??

What in the world would cost $2775 WITHOUT air fare??

 

Has to be 1St class with a suite.

Do British people even know what American football is about, or care? They're probably more interested in the next Rugby game or their own version of football (soccer).

Do British people even know what American football is about, or care? They're probably more interested in the next Rugby game or their own version of football (soccer).

 

They're averaging 83,000 + in attendance per game, so somebody cares.

They're averaging 83,000 + in attendance per game, so somebody cares.

 

My guess is that a good portion of the fans are Americans living in or visiting the UK. The rest of the 83,000 are there mostly out of curiosity.

However, I'm sure their TV stations carry some American football games.

 

But maybe the interest is growing more than I realize. I just always thought soccer and rugby were their big sports.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.