Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Travis Ford to St. Louis

Featured Replies

St. Louis University?

Good pick for who?

 

Great question

I'm not shocked he got a job. I'm shocked he got a good job.

I'm not sure that SLU is a good job. Just seems odd from a fit perspective. Ford coached at UMass in the A10. SLU is way down in that league. There is zero buzz about SLU and Travis likes the spotlight.

I'm not sure that SLU is a good job. Just seems odd from a fit perspective. Ford coached at UMass in the A10. SLU is way down in that league. There is zero buzz about SLU and Travis likes the spotlight.

 

But SLU packed them in quite often when Majerus was there. The fans will come back if he can turn them around.

 

I, for one, look forward to the Flyers pummeling them mercilessly twice each season.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.