Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

PRP vs. Lincoln in DVB

Featured Replies

I will predict Lincoln in an upset......28-14.

PRP 28-21.

PRP- 30

Lincoln- 14

Lincoln- 21

PRP - 14

I really don't see Lincoln winning as an upset. They are loaded with talented seniors. Lincoln wins 28-14.

Everyone can pick this game for keeps in one of our regional contests.

Too many Patriots picking with their hearts in this thread and not enough going with their head! Give me Pleasure Ridge Park, by three touchdowns.

Hopefully LC can keep it close, PRP is getting a lot of hype. I think LC will be better, but this seems like a large task for the first game of the year.

 

I would of rather seen them open with Garrard.

I know that Coach French will have an excellent Lincoln County team awaiting the PRP Panthers in Death Valley, but this PRP team is a three-headed dragon who will not be denied ...... PRP 34 Linclon County 13. :cool:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.