Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pig Williams suspended?

Featured Replies

If the kid is "suspended", why will he not be able to graduate high school? Or was he expelled? The references to Zeke Pike in this very thread speak volumes.

  • Replies 64
  • Views 22.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As the athlete in question is still a minor and it is a school issue, the school cannot comment further. I won't speculate on why he could have been suspended but I'm sure that members of the school system could check the student code of conduct and have a better idea of why, but is really any of our business anyway?

 

My hope is that this young man can get himself straightened out and move forward with his life. There is more to life than basketball but it can teach us all life lessons. I hope that he can learn from this tough lesson.

 

The reason it is our business is because we are fans of the game. Same reason there was a recruiting thread about him. We cheered for him when he did good things, we jeered at him when he had a bad game. We all want this kid to succeed and hate to see him make a mistake. No one is happy about a bad decision he made. We feel bad for him and the other warriors on the team that gave it their all at Rupp.

62 posts in and I still know nothing.. :idunno:

62 posts in and I still know nothing.. :idunno:

 

I agree on the latter part but I'm sure you've made way more than 62 posts....

I agree on the latter part but I'm sure you've made way more than 62 posts....

 

I meant 62 posts in the thread lol.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.