Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LexCath's Legend Brumbaugh

Featured Replies

LexCath QB Legend Brumbaugh received his 1st offer from Howard University.

  • Replies 37
  • Views 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool. Worse places to spend four years than a HBCU in DC.

Awesome, congrats to him and good luck.

Legend is transferring to Trinity Christian in Jacksonville, FL from the sources I have.

Legend is transferring to Trinity Christian in Jacksonville, FL from the sources I have.

 

Looks like that is confirmed.

That's interesting to say the least????

Is his 1st name seriously Legend?

 

 

I believe it is.

 

Will this be his 3rd high school?

  • Author

Wish all the best to Legend at his new school. From everything I know about him he's seems like a great kid.

 

Luckily for LexCath Kirk Fagot showed he was a very capable quarterback over an extended time when Legend was injured last season.

Good luck to the kid but very interesting.

 

Trinity Catholic is a powerhouse program. Is Brumbaugh sure he will be the starting QB?

Just curious, how he's transfered 3 times and not had to sit out. I don't care, no stick in the fire. Just heard the Khsaa usually sides on the year out side of things. Example when Aaron Floyd tried to go to Cov Cath from Boone, they shut it down on his Senior season.

Just curious, how he's transfered 3 times and not had to sit out. I don't care, no stick in the fire. Just heard the Khsaa usually sides on the year out side of things. Example when Aaron Floyd tried to go to Cov Cath from Boone, they shut it down on his Senior season.

 

Trinity Christian is in Florida so that's a Florida issue now.

 

I imagine his transfer from Henry Clay to LexCath was clean because of lack of varsity time. Not sure. Just speculation.

Trinity Christian is in Florida so that's a Florida issue now.

 

I imagine his transfer from Henry Clay to LexCath was clean because of lack of varsity time. Not sure. Just speculation.

 

Oh, I was thinking louisville trinity. He will get some good looks in Fla. Wish him luck.

Oh, I was thinking louisville trinity. He will get some good looks in Fla. Wish him luck.

 

Powerhouse school in Florida is what I am hearing. Like you, I hope he does well.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.