Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Murray/Buckhorn updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 98
  • Views 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tip coming in 25:00 from Rupp.

 

your so dang lucky. Wish I could be at Rupp this week........stupid work :banghead:

thanks @Randy Parker

  • Author

Murray starters:

 

Ethan Clark

Preston English

Tre Hornbuckle

Duane Curtis

James Boone

 

 

Buckhorn starters:

 

Ryan Boggs

Shannon Blank

Josh Crank

Connor Hoskins

Daniel Hurley

  • Author

Murray is wearing the road black uniforms, trimmed in gold & white.

 

Buckhorn is wearing home whit uniforms, trimmed in purple & light blue.

Edited by Randy Parker

  • Author
your so dang lucky. Wish I could be at Rupp this week........stupid work :banghead:

 

Wish you could be here as well. We'll do our best to keep you updated. :thumb:

 

thanks @Randy Parker

 

No problem.

  • Author

No sign of PP92 yet. I'm assuming he's eating boneless chicken wings somewhere.

Is it true what they say about the Buckhorn team's hair?

  • Author
Is it true what they say about the Buckhorn team's hair?

 

Yep

your so dang lucky. Wish I could be at Rupp this week........stupid work :banghead:

 

Truth. I have a 4:30 meeting I couldn't move and a stack of stuff a mile high I'm trying to get through so I can take a half day Friday to watch Dayton in the NCAA. Really wish I was at Rupp this afternoon (there's something I never thought I'd say).

 

One of these years I'm going to plan this better.

  • Author

Rupp goes dark as the lineups are being announced.

  • Author

Nice crowd here for Buckhorn; not so much for Murray.

No sign of PP92 yet. I'm assuming he's eating boneless chicken wings somewhere.

 

#dead

Truth. I have a 4:30 meeting I couldn't move and a stack of stuff a mile high I'm trying to get through so I can take a half day Friday to watch Dayton in the NCAA. Really wish I was at Rupp this afternoon (there's something I never thought I'd say).

 

One of these years I'm going to plan this better.

 

#fail

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.