Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LCA vs Mercer County WEEK 1

Featured Replies

I did not get to go to scrimage, how did the QB battle shake out, any clear cut leader? O Line look any better?

 

Offensive Line was about 60% improved. They still need some work.

  • Replies 35
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fair enough!! :thumb: :thumb:

I hate to be a "Homer" but I have to be loyal. We need all the help we can get as you guys always have our number.

Mercer Co wins big, 49-6.

Mercer Countys speed will be a problem for the LCA eagles. Mercer should win fairly big in this one.

 

Mercer Co.---35

LCA----------6

Mercer wins big in this one. LCA has not seen speed like they have.

Mercer wins big in this one. LCA has not seen speed like they have.

 

I bet no one ever thought you would say that about a Mercer team.

I'll take Mercer in this one. 35 - 6. Mercer scores on big plays and maybe even one special teams score. Mercer's defense has proved to be pretty solid so far in a couple of scrimmages against Somerset and Danville.

Mercer 27

LCA 0

 

Good luck to both....

From what I have heard and seen at the scrimmages - Mercer's backfield has an extreme amount of speed in the backfield - Griffith, Jackson, and Ford (Walker is currently injured - don't know if he will play in this game or not). I don't know if LCA's defense will be able to contain these backs. Mercer's defense is looking good too! Linebackers and safety's have great speed. Mercer should win this one. Go Titans!

As much as it pains me to do this:

 

42 Mercer

14 LCA

 

 

 

P.S. I HOPE I'm wrong!

Does anyone know where you can park at Lex Cath?

A few year ago Harrodsburg played there and thay had a bus running from the school to Turfland Mall...Aynone know

Does anyone know where you can park at Lex Cath?

A few year ago Harrodsburg played there and thay had a bus running from the school to Turfland Mall...Aynone know

 

I was there 2 years ago and parked in a parking lot directly across the road from the school.

Mercer Co 34

LCA 7

Clays Mill Elementary and Mary Queen across the street have sizeable parking lots. Overflow is usually on streets in the neighborhood. Parking is fairly good compared to a lot of places I've been.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.