March 10, 201610 yr Auburn laid an egg and Tennessee rolled then by almost 40. Real games start tomorrow.
March 10, 201610 yr If you told me that Kentucky lost to Auburn this year, I'd call you a liar. Yeah that one's definitely still a head scratcher. Then again, Dayton lost to LaSalle and Louisville dropped one to Clemson. Every team seems to have one or two.
March 10, 201610 yr UK lost to Auburn, Tennessee, Ohio State and UCLA and none may make the tourney. Just goes to show you how UK gets every teams best effort.
March 10, 201610 yr Just goes to show you how UK gets every teams best effort. Is that what it shows us?
March 10, 201610 yr Is that what it shows us? It shows that this year UK could beat anyone and lose to anyone well except Louisville.
March 10, 201610 yr It shows that this year UK could beat anyone and lose to anyone well except Louisville. I guarantee you couldn't go a week without typing Louisville. Hell, probably a day. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:
March 10, 201610 yr UK lost to Auburn, Tennessee, Ohio State and UCLA and none may make the tourney. Just goes to show you how UK gets every teams best effort. Tells me that UK isn't a great road team this year...and then you have that awful Ohio State game too. Thankfully, they don't play anymore road games.
March 10, 201610 yr I guarantee you couldn't go a week without typing Louisville. Hell, probably a day. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: That's about how often louisville has another scandal too.
March 10, 201610 yr That's about how often louisville has another scandal too. Nah, even though I know how much you want that to be true. "I really like Louisville!"
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.