Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Marvin Jones to sign with Detroit Lions

Featured Replies

Are you all sure? Cause technically he is now an unrestricted free agent, and apparently you can't sign a UN restricted free agent or else you lose that compensation pick.

 

I could be completely wrong but that is how I understand it.

 

Don't answer my question with a question! :D

 

I have no idea.

  • Replies 49
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Are you all sure? Cause technically he is now an unrestricted free agent, and apparently you can't sign a UN restricted free agent or else you lose that compensation pick.

 

I could be completely wrong but that is how I understand it.

 

Wallace fits the profile GM Ozzie Newsome desires as a free agent who was released, so that if the Ravens sign him, he won't factor into the compensatory draft picks process. Wallace still has deep speed as he enters his age-30 season, but he hasn't been able to show it off playing with popgun-armed QBs Ryan Tannehill and Teddy Bridgewater the past three seasons. Getting back with a big-armed passer like Joe Flacco would be in Wallace's best interests. Mar 9 - 10:10 AM

 

From Roto World

Wallace fits the profile GM Ozzie Newsome desires as a free agent who was released, so that if the Ravens sign him, he won't factor into the compensatory draft picks process. Wallace still has deep speed as he enters his age-30 season, but he hasn't been able to show it off playing with popgun-armed QBs Ryan Tannehill and Teddy Bridgewater the past three seasons. Getting back with a big-armed passer like Joe Flacco would be in Wallace's best interests. Mar 9 - 10:10 AM

 

From Roto World

 

Well thank you, I learned something new tonight lol. With that said basically Wallace has only played with with Big Ben who had a huge arm. Daltons arm while not as weak as people try to say, doesn't have the huge arm that Big Ben or even Flacco had. Daltons arm is actually very similar to the last two qbs Wallace has played with.

 

With that said though I am for signing him but for cheaper than the 5 million a year.

Well thank you, I learned something new tonight lol. With that said basically Wallace has only played with with Big Ben who had a huge arm. Daltons arm while not as weak as people try to say, doesn't have the huge arm that Big Ben or even Flacco had. Daltons arm is actually very similar to the last two qbs Wallace has played with.

 

With that said though I am for signing him but for cheaper than the 5 million a year.

 

What would you do without me fc.

 

And good job BM.

Well thank you, I learned something new tonight lol. With that said basically Wallace has only played with with Big Ben who had a huge arm. Daltons arm while not as weak as people try to say, doesn't have the huge arm that Big Ben or even Flacco had. Daltons arm is actually very similar to the last two qbs Wallace has played with.

 

With that said though I am for signing him but for cheaper than the 5 million a year.

 

Wallace caught a lot of deep balls with the Dolphins.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.