Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cowboys, Raiders, Dolphins, Vikings, and Browns in the mix for Pacman Jones

Featured Replies

Sign him. He is a difference maker. Especially in the return game. Difference makers are hard to find. Jones not as much, Nelson OR Iloka next.

I think his season ending meltdown makes it at least slightly less likely that the Bengals will spend the extra dollars needed to keep Pacman.

 

The season ending meltdown may have kept other teams from paying him what they may have thought about laying him and giving the Bengals a better chance to keep him.

  • Author
The season ending meltdown may have kept other teams from paying him what they may have thought about laying him and giving the Bengals a better chance to keep him.

 

Very possible on the paying him but I don't know why other teams would be thinking about laying him. :D

Very possible on the paying him but I don't know why other teams would be thinking about laying him. :D

 

Like!

Very possible on the paying him but I don't know why other teams would be thinking about laying him. :D

 

Ha wow yeah I definitely didn't notice that typo.

  • Author
Ha wow yeah I definitely didn't notice that typo.

 

I know right.

 

For just a second I thought you might be a Falcons coach.

I know right.

 

For just a second I thought you might be a Falcons coach.

well played:clap:

I know right.

 

For just a second I thought you might be a Falcons coach.

 

Ha well played, you caught me!

Signing with the Dolphins!

Signing with the Dolphins!

Link?

Link?

 

Read that they were the favorite but haven't seen anything official.

Just seen it on Twitter.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.