Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cowboys, Raiders, Dolphins, Vikings, and Browns in the mix for Pacman Jones

Featured Replies

During a Tuesday appearance on PFT Live, Jones said he expects the Bengals to turn their attention to trying to get him re-signed soon. He added that his agent already is hearing from teams that would be interested in signing Jones, if he doesn’t return to Cincinnati.

 

He’s admitting that tampering is happening. But here’s a shocker: Tampering is happening. It has been, and it will be. It’s a way of life in the NFL, and it allows everyone to know what a player’s options are before he signs a contract.

 

Several teams, including Cowboys, in play for Adam Jones | ProFootballTalk

Strong ties to the Bengals in 3 out of the 5. If Zimmer is willing to sign him, that tells me we should be trying to get him back.

  • Author

With that much interest and the way the season ended I am thinking Pacman is gone.

I'm hoping Dennard can play that CB position. What I'd miss most about Pac is the return game. Huge drop off when he's not returning punts.

The king of thugs about time he is gone!

I'm hoping Dennard can play that CB position. What I'd miss most about Pac is the return game. Huge drop off when he's not returning punts.

I was getting ready to say the same thing. Awfully significant investment in the kid, he needs to play.

The king of thugs about time he is gone!

 

I think you're confusing passion for the game with being a thug. Some guys just play harder and want it more. And yes, Pac is a little crazy. That doesn't make him a thug.

I think you're confusing passion for the game with being a thug. Some guys just play harder and want it more. And yes, Pac is a little crazy. That doesn't make him a thug.

 

His list of off field issues make him a thug. He has been in trouble a million times.

His list of off field issues make him a thug. He has been in trouble a million times.

 

He's been a model citizen once he became a Bengal. He had issues early on in his career but seems to have settled in with the Bengals.

He's been a model citizen once he became a Bengal. He had issues early on in his career but seems to have settled in with the Bengals.

 

He has? He has been in trouble several times. Punching a woman at a bar down on the Banks.

With that much interest and the way the season ended I am thinking Pacman is gone.

 

It has already been said that PacMan and Marvin Jones are the Bengals two biggest targets to sign back. So it doesn't seem like how the season ended has any impact on the Bengals wanting him back or not.

Pacman said it would also be fun to play for the black and yellow. I hope the Steelers don't sign him.

I'm hoping Dennard can play that CB position. What I'd miss most about Pac is the return game. Huge drop off when he's not returning punts.

 

Adam Jones was one of the best corners in the league last year. It would be a big drop off in the secondary without him. Its not a coincidence how much better the bengals played defense the two games he played the steelers and the one game he didnt. We need Dennard to play the slot corner position.

  • Author
It has already been said that PacMan and Marvin Jones are the Bengals two biggest targets to sign back. So it doesn't seem like how the season ended has any impact on the Bengals wanting him back or not.

 

I think his season ending meltdown makes it at least slightly less likely that the Bengals will spend the extra dollars needed to keep Pacman.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.