Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UNC Marcus Paige Senior Day Speech

Featured Replies

Really nice. I cry more than ol' Roy.

 

Hmmmm. A Tar Heel. I guess the speech teacher wrote this speech for him. Amazing how they got a body double to look just like him to recite it. Well done, UNC. Well done.

Hmmmm. A Tar Heel. I guess the speech teacher wrote this speech for him. Amazing how they got a body double to look just like him to recite it. Well done, UNC. Well done.

 

#HATER :rage:

Hmmmm. A Tar Heel. I guess the speech teacher wrote this speech for him. Amazing how they got a body double to look just like him to recite it. Well done, UNC. Well done.

 

There's never a like button when you need one!

There's never a like button when you need one!

 

Damnit!!! I tried to like your post. #sigh

HAHA looking forward to the rematch this saturday!

 

Me too. Honestly....I'm scared. Hopefully Amile will play.

Hmmmm. A Tar Heel. I guess the speech teacher wrote this speech for him. Amazing how they got a body double to look just like him to recite it. Well done, UNC. Well done.

 

#HATER :rage:

 

There's never a like button when you need one!

 

Damnit!!! I tried to like your post. #sigh

 

Mutilated hand likes this.jpg

I'm starting to get anxiety over not being able to "like" posts.

Hmmmm. A Tar Heel. I guess the speech teacher wrote this speech for him. Amazing how they got a body double to look just like him to recite it. Well done, UNC. Well done.

 

:lol2::lol2: You know, there's just something special about a guy/girl that stays for 4 years and prepares himself/herself for the next level but more importantly prepares himself/herself for life.

Edited by OlDog75

:lol2::lol2: You know, there's just something special about a guy/girl that stays for 4 years and prepares himself/herself for the next level but more importantly prepares himself/herself for life.

 

I'm sure that is exactly why he stayed, probably had nothing to do with hearing each April that he wouldn't be a 1st round pick. :Blackalien:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.