Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Idiocracy

Featured Replies

  • Replies 31
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Speaking with The Hill, he quipped that “I thought the worst thing that would come was everyone wearing Crocs.” Cohen’s jokes come from a place of disenchanted exhaustion. Many voters are sharing in this exhaustion during an election season where a reality show host who gloated recently “I love the poorly educated!” is a frontrunner for President of the United States of America.

 

The "I love the poorly educated" quote says it all.

Speaking with The Hill, he quipped that “I thought the worst thing that would come was everyone wearing Crocs.” Cohen’s jokes come from a place of disenchanted exhaustion. Many voters are sharing in this exhaustion during an election season where a reality show host who gloated recently “I love the poorly educated!” is a frontrunner for President of the United States of America.

 

The "I love the poorly educated" quote says it all.

 

He better our education system is hovering around 29 globally these days, and falling. I wonder what those evil socialist nations above us are doing.

Speaking with The Hill, he quipped that “I thought the worst thing that would come was everyone wearing Crocs.” Cohen’s jokes come from a place of disenchanted exhaustion. Many voters are sharing in this exhaustion during an election season where a reality show host who gloated recently “I love the poorly educated!” is a frontrunner for President of the United States of America.

 

The "I love the poorly educated" quote says it all.

 

Does @MayfieldFan @mcpapa @Hellcats love the poorly educated? Yes or no?

  • Author

Do you still beat your wife? Yes or no?

Do you still beat your wife? Yes or no?

 

Yes or no. You would think a man that starts a thread could answer the question he is posing without dodging the statement he is making.

  • Author
Yes or no. You would think a man that starts a thread could answer the question he is posing without dodging the statement he is making.

 

You are proving the point of this thread. Saying the question is unfair as a "yes or no" question is not dodging. If you want to ask the question fairly, ask it fairly and it will be answered. I don't mind having a discussion with you, but you will have to be fair. Why are you dodging the question about beating your wife?

From the article:

 

He thanked the coalition that carried him to victory: the young, the old, casino moguls, televangelists, highly educated and poorly educated voters. "I love the poorly educated!" Trump enthused.

 

He singled out the poorly educated demographic. Must be especially important to him for a reason. My guess is that's where he thinks his bread is buttered.

No mayfieldfan you have avoided the question. Who asked what first? Mine is a very simple question that relates to what was being talked about. Yours has nothing to do with the thread remotely.

 

But just so you three will answer my question here is my answer because I am not a coward.

 

I have never hit a woman, either my wife or any other woman.

 

Now do you three love the poorly educated?

  • Author

But you did not answer the question about beating your wife with a "yes" or a "no"

JJ, you miss the obvious (to some of us) point. And it isn't that Trump loves the uneducated.

 

It's that he specifically emphasizes that they are his base.

  • Author

 

Now do you three love the poorly educated?

 

Speaking for myself. Depends on what "love" means. As a general affection for all people...sure, I love them.

 

Now imagine for a second if Hilliary came out and said "I love welfare recipients." How would you react? I think your reaction would be correct. You would see it not as a statement of love and affection, but as a "celebration" of their station and her use of that for political gain. Likewise, I see no reason to celebrate being poorly educated nor for a politician like Trump to gleefully capitalize on their station.

 

Final shocker for you. The "poorly educated" that you are now infatuated with because they support Trump are the same welfare recipients that I mentioned. Welfare is for the red states, not the blue states and it is, in part, because conservative leaders have for a good long while "celebrated" ignorance as a virtue.

JJ, you miss the obvious (to some of us) point. And it isn't that Trump loves the uneducated.

 

It's that he specifically emphasizes that they are his base.

 

Did he? The quote I saw he talked about the young, the old, the highly educated, the poorly educated, maybe some others, I don't recall. He did give the poorly educated more individual love but it seems like he was thanking everybody.

 

As usual I think his opponents are reading more into it than is there. But that's politics.

JJ, you miss the obvious (to some of us) point. And it isn't that Trump loves the uneducated.

 

It's that he specifically emphasizes that they are his base.

 

Did he? The quote I saw he talked about the young, the old, the highly educated, the poorly educated, maybe some others, I don't recall. He did give the poorly educated more individual love but it seems like he was thanking everybody.

 

As usual I think his opponents are reading more into it than is there. But that's politics.

Do you still beat your wife? Yes or no?

 

How is that even remotely relevant?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.