Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Open Job: Henderson County

Featured Replies

Heard on the radio Henderson County has 42 applicants as of today. Deadline is March 1. Can't wait to hear names.

  • Replies 59
  • Views 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

any word

I think they begin interviews next Monday.

Wondering if names of any interviewees are leaking out? I always like keeping up with what's going on at the place where I got my start -- great sports community.

Interviews are about to begin, they have caught list down to 10 or so but haven't called any yet.

They have kept every thing behind the doors so far just a few names have came out that have applied and they are the ones that most likely won't get it.

The longer this thing drags out, the better the chances for the dark horses. It's now been open almost 2 months now. Lewis resigned what, on January 26th? Here it is March 16th and the "ten" haven't even been contacted yet.

 

It might not become public knowledge, but you see and hear it every year as it gets closer to summer. Current and successful head coaches start second guessing themselves. They've just started or finished spring ball with their current team, houses have to get put up and hopefully sell, etc.

 

A lot of factors that most don't think about or refuse to see start coming into play.

Their date to hire is March 26th or that is what they have said all a long.

Their date to hire is March 26th or that is what they have said all a long.

 

I hope that's when it's made. Thinking back last time, though I don't think things were expected to be as drawn out as they ended up becoming. By the time this hire is made, it will be awful close to the same time frame when Lewis' was hired and this might be longer. They had several on their initial wish list turn it down did they not?

 

Doing a google search I found the article in The Gleaner from Feb. 12, 2013 of it being official that Clevenger took the Danville job and then an article from April 2nd, 2013 that Lewis had taken it.

 

I'm not faulting the process one bit, but things happen. I have no doubt whatsoever that many on the application list are qualified for the job.

Before clay a couple said yes then said no. Nobody did that last time but after the interviews they called Lewis who didn't even a apply for the job.

I hope that's when it's made. Thinking back last time, though I don't think things were expected to be as drawn out as they ended up becoming. By the time this hire is made, it will be awful close to the same time frame when Lewis' was hired and this might be longer. They had several on their initial wish list turn it down did they not?

 

Doing a google search I found the article in The Gleaner from Feb. 12, 2013 of it being official that Clevenger took the Danville job and then an article from April 2nd, 2013 that Lewis had taken it.

 

I'm not faulting the process one bit, but things happen. I have no doubt whatsoever that many on the application list are qualified for the job.

Before clay a couple said yes then said no. Nobody did that last time but after the interviews they called Lewis who didn't even a apply for the job.

 

I know several said no to 2-3 interviews for sure.

They (Henderson People) clearly think that job is a lot better than it really is.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.