Open Job: Henderson County

Prep Junkie

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe not academic wise, but when I look at Christian County I see athletes. When I look at Henderson County...not so much.

Also remember, Lovelace is the AD as well. Probably would be a pay cut to move to Henderson.

Henderson might need AD theirs might be retiring

So we go from Steve Lovelace never applied will not leave to now Henderson Co. needs an AD and a football coach and that's what Lovelace is, an AD and FB coach. Now that's either ironic or someone who has a interest in coaching and being AD at Henderson. I think I know more what's going on in Henderson then the fans of Henderson.

So we go from Steve Lovelace never applied will not leave to now Henderson Co. needs an AD and a football coach and that's what Lovelace is, an AD and FB coach. Now that's either ironic or someone who has a interest in coaching and being AD at Henderson. I think I know more what's going on in Henderson then the fans of Henderson.

What dose this mean? Yes Henderson AD has said all year that this could be her last year, that's why a football coach and ad would be great.