Is Bernie feeling the pain of redistribution?

All Tell

Honestly the corruption going on with delegates in the democrat primaries is a huge gain for the GOP. There are many Bernie supporters who finally realize how corrupt the Clinton's are. There is going to be a good chunk of Bernie people who won't show up for Hillary if she wins.

Honestly the corruption going on with delegates in the democrat primaries is a huge gain for the GOP. There are many Bernie supporters who finally realize how corrupt the Clinton's are. There is going to be a good chunk of Bernie people who won't show up for Hillary if she wins.

And there's going to be MANY, MANY Republicans who won't show up for Trump if he wins.

A big key to a Trump win is how many D's vote for him. There will be some who cross over to him...some union workers who dislike Clinton for example (my brother in law is one and he has told me many other union brothers of his like Trump - and they never vote for an R). If he runs against Clinton, another key is how many R's vote just to vote AGAINST Clinton. Many R's loathe her more than any D who has run in my lifetime and would show up if the R candidate was named Donald Duck and not Donald Trump.

A big key to a Trump win is how many D's vote for him. There will be some who cross over to him...some union workers who dislike Clinton for example (my brother in law is one and he has told me many other union brothers of his like Trump - and they never vote for an R). If he runs against Clinton, another key is how many R's vote just to vote AGAINST Clinton. Many R's loathe her more than any D who has run in my lifetime and would show up if the R candidate was named Donald Duck and not Donald Trump.

Many R's would vote for an ISIS supporter over Hillary. For real. Or at the very least they would sit it out and not vote.

My Facebook newsfeed has been over run by Bernites complaining that Hillary is getting delegates she didn't earn.

Funny how the redistribution advocates don't want their "wealth" redistributed. :lol:

I did a little research on the prevalence of the so-called "super delegates" in both parties. Sounds like the D's have more of 'em -- about 20% of total delegates are free to vote for whomever compared to about 5% for the R's. I suppose by 2020 the Republicans will follow the lead of the Dems in order to prevent another Trump from hijacking the nomination with only 30-something percent of the vote.

I did a little research on the prevalence of the so-called "super delegates" in both parties. Sounds like the D's have more of 'em -- about 20% of total delegates are free to vote for whomever compared to about 5% for the R's. I suppose by 2020 the Republicans will follow the lead of the Dems in order to prevent another Trump from hijacking the nomination with only 30-something percent of the vote.

Translation: The party knows better then the electorate. How very communist and totalitarian of you comrade. Vladimir would be proud.

So you admit the democrat party is ignoring the voter , thanks.

And there's going to be MANY, MANY Republicans who won't show up for Trump if he wins.

I beg to differ. It will be a record turnout. Heck I even got Dems telling me they are voting for Trump if he wins. As a matter of fact I got Dems telling me they will vote Republican no matter who the nominee is. Hillary and Bernie suck is a general consensus.

Translation: The party knows better then the electorate. How very communist and totalitarian of you comrade. Vladimir would be proud.

Watching Trump in Vegas right now on C-SPAN. Donald's hair is as yellow as a lemon pie. One purpose of the "super delegates" is to help prevent the hijacking of the party's nomination by a demagogue. Rest assured, All Tell, the GOP percentage of "super delegates" will be higher than 5% in 2020.