Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

“Virtually no chance” Mohamed Sanu will re-sign with the Bengals

Featured Replies

  • Author
I think I'm still traumatized by the 2014 season when he was forced to be the man due to injuries, and responded by being 2nd in the NFL in drops, and 1st in dropped percentage for WRs with at least 50 catches.

 

I hear you but I do think Sanu is better than a 4th option so moving on from the Bengals is probably in his best interests.

  • Replies 38
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Looks like the Bengals could be losing Jones and Sanu making WR the Bengals #1 need.

 

How Sanu feels is how I think Jones feels. I think both wrs would like to get more opportunities and with Green and Eifert here they both know they won't get all those opportunities here.

 

I think Jones wants to prove he can be a pro bowl wr, which he won't ever have those numbers when Green and Eifert are on your team. So with that and with the fact that a team probably will offer him more than 7 million a year, I do think Jones will be gone. The Bengals will offer him the 7 million a year imo but his price tag will go up more than that.

I hear you but I do think Sanu is better than a 4th option so moving on from the Bengals is probably in his best interests.

 

Agreed. You all already know I want Jones back and would pay the 7 million a year if he would come back for that. However If they don't keep him, then I do wish they could keep Sanu and then still draft another wr.

  • Author
How Sanu feels is how I think Jones feels. I think both wrs would like to get more opportunities and with Green and Eifert here they both know they won't get all those opportunities here.

 

I think Jones wants to prove he can be a pro bowl wr, which he won't ever have those numbers when Green and Eifert are on your team. So with that and with the fact that a team probably will offer him more than 7 million a year, I do think Jones will be gone. The Bengals will offer him the 7 million a year imo but his price tag will go up more than that.

 

If the Bengals lose Jones and Sanu do you see them going after a FA WR? And I realize it is slim pickings.

If the Bengals lose Jones and Sanu do you see them going after a FA WR? And I realize it is slim pickings.

 

The only receiver better than Jones that is a FA is Ashton Jefferies IMO. He will try and get #1 $$. Bengals won't do that or have shown a history of not. Maybe they think Wright or Mario Alford are ready. Wright showed good improvement his rookie year. I doubt either are at the level they want. They might think they will be with work and PT.

Does he not get cable TV?

 

Falcons have Julio.

NYG has ODB.

 

He's the 2 there like he is here. What am I missing?

 

The Giants are thin at WR unless Victor Cruz finally makes it back on the field.

 

If he comes back healthy that's a different story.

  • Author

We need Calvin Johnson to come out of retirement and/or whatever he is doing.

 

And BM, I was looking at Jefferies last night and believe he could be a potential target of the Bengals depending on price and health.

Thats a shame, it was a plus having him as the #3 QB.

We need Calvin Johnson to come out of retirement and/or whatever he is doing.

 

And BM, I was looking at Jefferies last night and believe he could be a potential target of the Bengals depending on price and health.

 

Jeffery is the best WR on your market and is about to get paid imo.

  • Author
Jeffery is the best WR on your market and is about to get paid imo.

 

Question for you (or anyone) would you pay Jeffery the money you would have paid Sanu and Jones combined?

WR's are crazy by nature. If you want to win, be careful about taking the $ and signing anywhere. There are very few opportunities to make $, be productive and win games. Those types of teams don't typically throw $ at FA's.

 

Question for you (or anyone) would you pay Jeffery the money you would have paid Sanu and Jones combined?

 

I don't know what Sanu and Jones will command (combined).

  • Author
I don't know what Sanu and Jones will command (combined).

 

For argument's sake, 10 million total per year.

  • Author

Also on the topics of the Bengals WRs, anyone interested in a trade with Cleveland for Josh Gordon?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.