Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mercer County at Southwestern

Who wins? 17 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Mercer County
      76%
    • Southwestern
      23%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I think Mercer wins, but it wouldn't surprise me in the least for Southwestern to pull off the upset. They are a very good team that are more than capable of holding their own against the top teams in the state.

After watching both of them play against Boyle and watching Mercer a couple of more times, I going with Mercer. As silo11 stated, it would not be a shock to see Southwestern win because it hard to beat them at home.

Southwestern

Wayne beat SW in the wigwam!!! SW beat Wayne in Rodney C. Woods gymnasium

  • Author

I'm looking for mercer to come out and make a statement. Finally put together a complete game and walk out with a commanding victory. Mercer 81, southwestern 62

I don't think SW is the 'athletic' team everyone thinks gives Mercer trouble.

 

I will say this, I will take the over on this one, both these teams want to get up and down the floor

I don't think SW is the 'athletic' team everyone thinks gives Mercer trouble.

 

I will say this, I will take the over on this one, both these teams want to get up and down the floor

 

I've watched Mercer all year long. It's not athleticism that concerns me. It's teams that can drain three after three. SW is not nearly as athletic as Cordia, but man can they shoot the three ball!

Edited by First

I wouldn't underestimated Southwestern. They beat Perry Central over 20 points a couple weeks ago, and PCC is a pretty darn good team.

I've watched Mercer all year long. It's not athleticism that concerns me. It's teams that can drain three after three. SW is not nearly as athletic as Cordia, but man can they shoot the three ball!

 

I agree, that'll be the difference tonight. If SW is hitting 3's it'll be a game, if not, I look for Mercer to roll right on through.

I wouldn't underestimated Southwestern. They beat Perry Central over 20 points a couple weeks ago, and PCC is a pretty darn good team.

 

I have all the respect in the world for SW's abilities. But I saw that game and that outcome was as much about how bad PCC looked as it was how good SW looked. I was shocked.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.