Beechwood 2016

Ram

Henry Erdman was a junior on the 2015 Beechwood team.

Where are you seeing that roster?

Scoreboard where all the stats are calculated for the team and shows the schedule.

Shows Henry Erdman as a senior and Eddie Erdman as a sophomore.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big shoes to fill at the QB position. Fieger was under center for 3+ years. Next in line is Brayden Burch. He will be a junior next year.

Yes... and better than that he is a good kid.

So that's where Brayden got to. I had been wondering. He is a great kid and has nice touch. He seems to have a good head for football and quarterbacking is in the bloodline.

I also found out recently that James Davis (listed as WR and DB) wound up at Beechwood. I remember him as a RB with great quickness.

Both of these players are BCPWFL alumni. It's great to see BCPWFL alumni contributing to their high school teams.

• 1 month later...
How's things is beechwood going?

I will just go ahead and put it out there. This will be a challenging season for Beechwood. They lost a lot of talent and will be very young. Great coaching and hard work will get them wins. I will guess they will be in the bottom half of the top 10 pre-season.

I will just go ahead and put it out there. This will be a challenging season for Beechwood. They lost a lot of talent and will be very young. Great coaching and hard work will get them wins. I will guess they will be in the bottom half of the top 10 pre-season.

Beechwood will be no lower than the 3-5 range

I think there defense should still be pretty solid. I think I looked and wrote some stuff down awhile back and I can't remember if it was 7-8 seniors on that defense in 2016..

Their schedule will leave a bit of deception going into the post season. They will likely win their district and region. And compete to go to the carpet. Idk if they will have the same speed at the skill positions this year though, or that one guy who can put the team on his back. Russellville is my favorite in the west this year. But wont be suprised to watch a 5-5/6-4 NKY end up in BG.

Their schedule will leave a bit of deception going into the post season. They will likely win their district and region. And compete to go to the carpet. Idk if they will have the same speed at the skill positions this year though, or that one guy who can put the team on his back. Russellville is my favorite in the west this year. But wont be suprised to watch a 5-5/6-4 NKY end up in BG.

Russellville returns a lot but will have to travel this year... If Im not mistaken they would travel away for the 3rd round if the 1 seed wins out and of course the 4th round is away no matter what..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...