Beechwood 2016

Ram

Big shoes to fill at the QB position. Fieger was under center for 3+ years. Next in line is Brayden Burch. He will be a junior next year.

Hear Burch is a big time baseball guy. Is there any chance he may not play and focus on baseball like the Combs kid?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beechwood loses 14 from 2015.

They return 2,243 total yards of offense and 33 Touchdowns. This team returns a defense with 8 INTS and 2 Fumble recoveries.

Thiey basically loses a 4 year starter at Quarterback.

Anyone want to put any more information to add or anything interesting ?

Beechwood loses 14 from 2015.

They return 2,243 total yards of offense and 33 Touchdowns. This team returns a defense with 8 INTS and 2 Fumble recoveries.

Thiey basically loses a 4 year starter at Quarterback.

Anyone want to put any more information to add or anything interesting ?

For accuracy, Beechwood only loses 13 seniors - unless you are including Braydon Combs, who did not play last year.

The Tigers lose a lot of talent. They return some quality skill players. The biggest challenges will be finding a QB to take over for 3 1/2 year starter Kyle Fieger and replacing the men in the trenches. A dominating, undefeated freshman team will add depth, and maybe even a starter or two, which is not common at Beechwood. The line may be even more of challenge than the QB. This team may struggle a little early due to youth and inexperience as starters but will get better under the excellent coaching at Beechwood.

For accuracy, Beechwood only loses 13 seniors - unless you are including Braydon Combs, who did not play last year.

The Tigers lose a lot of talent. They return some quality skill players. The biggest challenges will be finding a QB to take over for 3 1/2 year starter Kyle Fieger and replacing the men in the trenches. A dominating, undefeated freshman team will add depth, and maybe even a starter or two, which is not common at Beechwood. The line may be even more of challenge than the QB. This team may struggle a little early due to youth and inexperience as starters but will get better under the excellent coaching at Beechwood.

Someone stated that before but I still counted 14 per the scoreboard website. I didn't add the Combs kid either.

I've did quite a bit of studying on class A since being laid off from my job and I predict Beechwood to start 7 seniors on defense.

Someone stated that before but I still counted 14 per the scoreboard website. I didn't add the Combs kid either.

I've did quite a bit of studying on class A since being laid off from my job and I predict Beechwood to start 7 seniors on defense.

I counted 13 on the NKY Sports.com roster.

There are the numbers of the players.

Your source is not accurate. There was no #5 on the 2015 roster. Numbers 32 and 10 were not seniors. You are missing #7 and #60. Here are the numbers of the 13 seniors on the 2015 roster: 2, 7, 12, 14, 17, 25, 27, 38, 50, 51, 52, 56, 60.

Your source is not accurate. There was no #5 on the 2015 roster. Numbers 32 and 10 were not seniors. You are missing #7 and #60. Here are the numbers of the 13 seniors on the 2015 roster: 2, 7, 12, 14, 17, 25, 27, 38, 50, 51, 52, 56, 60.

Here's the names with numbers

Grant Birindelli 25

Jake Cottingham 2

Henry Erdman 32

Kyle Fieger 12

Mario German 10

Daniel Hales 38

Branden Hermes 51

William Lange 5

Justin Overstreet 50

Kyle Rowe 56

Joey Sherron 52

Brett Slusher 14

Ethan Stringer 17

Cameron Way 27

#32 is Castlemans number too and Lange has to have a lineman number. I think his # was 60 per the two deep roster for the title game.

Here's the names with numbers

Grant Birindelli 25

Jake Cottingham 2

Henry Erdman 32

Kyle Fieger 12

Mario German 10

Daniel Hales 38

Branden Hermes 51

William Lange 5

Justin Overstreet 50

Kyle Rowe 56

Joey Sherron 52

Brett Slusher 14

Ethan Stringer 17

Cameron Way 27

#32 is Castlemans number too and Lange has to have a lineman number. I think his # was 60 per the two deep roster for the title game.

Erdman was 78 and Lange was 60