Beechwood 49 Holy Cross 47

Guest BBParent

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great job Tigers!

I applaud Beechwood AD Wera for passing up the additional money and supporting her team by giving them home court advantage. Wera has done a great job as AD. She hired Coach Goetz in a move that was difficult to make considering he replaced a Beechwood alum. Now she is supporting Coach Goetz and his team in every way she can. You have to respect and appreciate that.

She moved the districts to Holmes because of the money.... Maybe someone higher up changed that call...

Great job Tigers!

I applaud Beechwood AD Wera for passing up the additional money and supporting her team by giving them home court advantage. Wera has done a great job as AD. She hired Coach Goetz in a move that was difficult to make considering he replaced a Beechwood alum. Now she is supporting Coach Goetz and his team in every way she can. You have to respect and appreciate that.

She moved the districts to Holmes because of the money.... Maybe someone higher up changed that call...

Iniatally she moved the districts to holmes because of the money.....Maybe someone higher up made the call to being it back to beechwood...

I appreciate you sharing your comments here and not sending me a crazy, derogatory PM like someone else did.