February 10, 201610 yr Another good shooting night for the Cats. Good to see Skal fighting tonight. I still think he has the ability to take over a game at some point offensively, he just needs to loosen up and play.
February 10, 201610 yr This isn't a bad Georgia team...They beat Auburn by 26 I think. @spindoc and I could beat Auburn.
February 10, 201610 yr Another good shooting night for the Cats. Good to see Skal fighting tonight. I still think he has the ability to take over a game at some point offensively, he just needs to loosen up and play. He just has such a weak base. Dude needs to be doing squats, leg presses, and wall sits like crazy.
February 10, 201610 yr @spindoc and I could beat Auburn. Then Cal should have suited you up a couple of weeks ago.
February 10, 201610 yr He just has such a weak base. Dude needs to be doing squats, leg presses, and wall sits like crazy. He more Durant than Shaq...He's not going to be a low post presence this year. He can be a crazy mismatch away from the basket and can drive on some players. He just needs a mean streak that has him wanting to take on and beat his opponent. I just think we'll see a game where he'll hit 8 to 10 mid range jumpers and open up the court for others.
February 10, 201610 yr He more Durant than Shaq...He's not going to be a low post presence this year. He can be a crazy mismatch away from the basket and can drive on some players. He just needs a mean streak that has him wanting to take on and beat his opponent. I just think we'll see a game where he'll hit 8 to 10 mid range jumpers and open up the court for others. Definitely agree with you, but even Durant has enough strength and stability in his legs/base to hold a block and then hit a turnaround jumper. He needs it for his rebounding too. Would help him keep from getting pushed around. But you're right, a lot of it is mental.
February 10, 201610 yr Then Cal should have suited you up a couple of weeks ago. Would have been an NCAA violation. My eligibility was up a long time ago.
February 10, 201610 yr Would have been an NCAA violation. My eligibility was up a long time ago. @LRCW you could still play at L'ville or Tennessee violations are of no concern at either place.
February 11, 201610 yr Good win. This team is bipolar. Stocking up on bourbon for the rest of the season, if the team is struggling to be consistent, I am going to bridge the gap by being consistently tipsy. That's a game plan ! As long as we use bourbon made in KY. ... :thumb:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.