Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Northern Kentucky 75 Milwaukee 71

Featured Replies

Nice win for the Norse. Was a fun game to be at.

 

Chili was great.

 

Chili was really good!!!

Attendance 4084

 

That's a great number......but the high school games are still beating that number, and that's a shame.

 

NKU has a really nice product out on the floor, hopefully the numbers increase.

What an outstanding atmosphere for a game!

 

This is what the vision is for every home game. I think it'll get there, it just takes time.

 

Only one more home game left this season, and I'm already looking forward to see the progress they make for next season. Really excited to see how the roster shapes out. They should be much improved IMO.

Attendance 4084

 

Why was the crowd so large for this game by NKU standards? Chili cook off and....?

Glad to hear it for the Norse.

What an outstanding atmosphere for a game!

 

This is what the vision is for every home game. I think it'll get there, it just takes time.

 

Only one more home game left this season, and I'm already looking forward to see the progress they make for next season. Really excited to see how the roster shapes out. They should be much improved IMO.

I'm not so sure. They lose a lot in Tyler and Jalen. The progress they've made this year doesn't change the process that will take years!

Why was the crowd so large for this game by NKU standards? Chili cook off and....?

Glad to hear it for the Norse.

 

Homecoming...

I'm not so sure. They lose a lot in Tyler and Jalen. The progress they've made this year doesn't change the process that will take years!

 

They do lose a lot in those guys, but I expect Holland and McDonald, along with the others, to make strides and improve. Also really excited to see Garrett and Carson Williams enter the fray next season.

 

Maybe I'm a bit too optimistic, and I'm not saying they'll compete for the league title or anything close to that. Just that they'll continue to move forward. The needle is definitely pointing up.

They do lose a lot in those guys, but I expect Holland and McDonald, along with the others, to make strides and improve. Also really excited to see Garrett and Carson Williams enter the fray next season.

 

Maybe I'm a bit too optimistic, and I'm not saying they'll compete for the league title or anything close to that. Just that they'll continue to move forward. The needle is definitely pointing up.

Agreed!
Why was the crowd so large for this game by NKU standards? Chili cook off and....?

Glad to hear it for the Norse.

 

As mentioned, it was their Homecoming. I would imagine that Homecoming is always one of their largest crowds of the year unless they have a D-1 team from a power conference in town (e.g. West Virginia). Quite a few organizations make a push with their alumni and have party decks/suites reserved for them. Probably helps with the numbers quite a bit.

I think NKU will be in the top half of the Horizon League standings next season.

 

Actually, if they win 2 more games, they'll be there THIS season...which is sort of a mini miracle.

By the way, I think there are still 4 winnable games remaining on their schedule.

 

I don't think they'll be able to handle Valpo or Wright State on the road but the other games are at least winnable.

As mentioned, it was their Homecoming. I would imagine that Homecoming is always one of their largest crowds of the year unless they have a D-1 team from a power conference in town (e.g. West Virginia). Quite a few organizations make a push with their alumni and have party decks/suites reserved for them. Probably helps with the numbers quite a bit.

 

Oh yes, all the clubs, frats and sororities show up. I was streaming my sons game Saturday and noticed a larger than normal crowd and sure enough at half time they paraded the ladies in gowns across the floor. Schools without football teams will hop on the hoops train for these events.

Good to see some enthusiasm being built for the program. Congrats to John and his staff and the players. It will still take a while , especially with a couple of key players graduating, but I am much more excited today than I was when the season started.

I was happy to pick up this as a give away Saturday:

 

[ATTACH]54698[/ATTACH]

Looks nice! But could you please up your desk and buy some new folders?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.