February 5, 201610 yr “Johnny’s in love,” NFL Network personality Deion Sanders told Mary Kay Cabot of the Cleveland Plain Dealer. “And Johnny’s in love with something that’s crippling him right now. I understand it. And it upsets me that grownups don’t understand it. Because he feels as though this game don’t love him, the people in this game don’t love him, so the only thing that he associates with love is that thing that’s really inflicting a lot of pain on him and that’s his girlfriend.” According to various reports, the two had broken up in December, but got into a violent altercation last weekend in Texas. One police report said Crowley told cops Manziel struck her several times. Manziel has denied that. “I’m not saying she is the problem. I’m saying their relationship is inflammatory,” Sanders said. “His last two issues have been with her. Take away that and what you got?” Deion Sanders says Johnny Manziel?s girlfriend is a problem | ProFootballTalk
February 6, 201610 yr Monday, September 28, 1998 The Associated Press IRVING, Texas -- Dallas Cowboys cornerback Deion Sanders described how he attempted suicide last year when his marriage was crumbling, his father was dying and everything seemed to be falling apart. "You're on the run, trying to reach out and hold on to something desperate," Sanders said in an interview broadcast Sunday on CBS' NFL Today. "The enemy comes to kill, steal and destroy. And he was trying to murder me, and I was about to let him do so. And there came that fatal attempt." Sanders said he tried to kill himself about a year ago by driving his car off a cliff when he was playing baseball for the Reds. "I attempted suicide, but God had his hands on me," Sanders said. "I ran the car off the cliff, and it was like a 40 . . . 30-foot drop. The car went down and hit and there wasn't a scratch on me or on the car." Sanders estimated he was driving "about 65 or 70 mph" at the time. He said he turned his life around after the crash and now loves the Lord with all his heart. "You try to fulfill your time and your needs," he said. "I was just empty. I tried cars, jewelry, clothes, women, money. . . . Everything, nothing could fulfill me. "I know who I am, what I am, where I'm going and how to get there."
February 6, 201610 yr ^ In other words he isn't afraid to tell you what is on his mind. Well maybe......very few believe it was a suicide attempt since his car was driven into a field with a slight uphill terrain and there was no cliff and therefore this "ran the car off the cliff, and it was like a 40 . . . 30-foot drop. The car went down and hit and there wasn't a scratch on me or on the car." could not have happened.
February 6, 201610 yr Johnny's relationship is not the root cause of his problems. It's just one of many combining factors that are making him implode. Drugs and alcohol seem to be fueling most of his problems but yeah, he doesn't need to be in a relationship right now.
February 6, 201610 yr Author Johnny's relationship is not the root cause of his problems. It's just one of many combining factors that are making him implode. Drugs and alcohol seem to be fueling most of his problems but yeah, he doesn't need to be in a relationship right now. I am half with you, half not with you. Some people are not meant for each other.
February 6, 201610 yr Johnny's problems are he's a spoiled brat that has always gotten his way. He is that and more. He just flat out is not a nice person. Story on ESPN radio this morning about him being at dinner and not wanting to meet another NFL player that was there and when his Aunt and Uncle encouraged him to reconsider he told them to "Shut the (beep) up."
February 9, 201610 yr Johnny's relationship is not the root cause of his problems. It's just one of many combining factors that are making him implode. Drugs and alcohol seem to be fueling most of his problems but yeah, he doesn't need to be in a relationship right now. Yeah, but she's hot! In all seriousness, I agree with you. He needs to take some time and figure out his life first. A 20-something year old girl ain't gonna help with that.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.