Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SK has open dates in February.

Featured Replies

My schedule shows 5 more games for the ladies.

  • Author
My schedule shows 5 more games for the ladies.

 

If you had seen the original schedule, you would have seen two more.

Who wants to play?

 

I'm sure I can get myself, @RCC9, @KentuckyJoe @4luvofthegame , & @uk#1fan to give the Lady Pioneers a run for the money.......at least it would be entertainment for those in attendance. :lol2:

 

We would have only one request.....multiple paramedics on site.

  • Author
I'm sure I can get myself, @RCC9, @KentuckyJoe @4luvofthegame , & @uk#1fan to give the Lady Pioneers a run for the money.......at least it would be entertainment for those in attendance. :lol2:

 

We would have only one request.....multiple paramedics on site.

 

Better yet, have the girls play the coaches! That might be really interesting!

Hey I'm ready. I'm good for about 5 minutes. Haha

I'm sure I can get myself, @RCC9, @KentuckyJoe @4luvofthegame , & @uk#1fan to give the Lady Pioneers a run for the money.......at least it would be entertainment for those in attendance. :lol2:

 

We would have only one request.....multiple paramedics on site.

 

I will be 6th man...lol

I'm sure I can get myself, @RCC9, @KentuckyJoe @4luvofthegame , & @uk#1fan to give the Lady Pioneers a run for the money.......at least it would be entertainment for those in attendance. :lol2:

 

We would have only one request.....multiple paramedics on site.

 

We'll need way more than 5! More like 15!

5 players and 15 paramedics sounds about right.

Wish they were closer to Henderson county they would play them. Henderson only plays 24 or 23 games a year hard to find people to play. Christain county in our own region got snowed out and they can find a spot to make it up.

  • Author
Wish they were closer to Henderson county they would play them. Henderson only plays 24 or 23 games a year hard to find people to play. Christain county in our own region got snowed out and they can find a spot to make it up.

 

Neutral Court in Louisville?

Heard that the varsity game vs. NCC was cancelled this Saturday but the frosh and JV would still play. True?

  • Author
Heard that the varsity game vs. NCC was cancelled this Saturday but the frosh and JV would still play. True?

 

Correct.

Coach Stoll must not have liked what he saw the other night at Brossart.:isurrender:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.