Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SK has open dates in February.

Featured Replies

  • Author
Coach Stoll must not have liked what he saw the other night at Brossart.:isurrender:

 

They just played Holmes last night and play St. Henry today after going deep into All A. They are over-scheduled and I don't blame them, though it would make sense to schedule All A schools earlier in the year to avoid potential conflicts.

 

Only 10 home dates on the year though. That's frustrating. Its not like we are E-Town.

I'm sure I can get myself, @RCC9, @KentuckyJoe @4luvofthegame , & @uk#1fan to give the Lady Pioneers a run for the money.......at least it would be entertainment for those in attendance. :lol2:

 

We would have only one request.....multiple paramedics on site.

 

I would be the leading scorer i shoot almost every day. :D

I would be the leading scorer i shoot almost every day. :D

 

Big difference between shooting and making shots my friend. :up:

Big difference between shooting and making shots my friend. :up:

 

1 on 1 anytime!

I would be the leading scorer i shoot almost every day. :D

 

Well, @Clyde is the coach, and he doesn't stand for that.....there is no "I" in "team".

I'm sure I can get myself, @RCC9, @KentuckyJoe @4luvofthegame , & @uk#1fan to give the Lady Pioneers a run for the money.......at least it would be entertainment for those in attendance. :lol2:

 

We would have only one request.....multiple paramedics on site.

 

The real question is will the number of paramedics needed to treat us outnumber the amount of basketballs needed to fuel old man egos?

Well, @Clyde is the coach, and he doesn't stand for that.....there is no "I" in "team".

 

I won't listen to the coach!

1 on 1 anytime!

 

You'd need to ride the bus, because I'd be taking you to school. Little Mermaid backpack optional. :cool:

:laugh:

:laugh:

 

DON'T FEED THE BEAR!!! :lol2:

You'd need to ride the bus, because I'd be taking you to school. Little Mermaid backpack optional. :cool:

 

Fun stuff.

You all know that when UKfan puts on an SK jersey, he's D1. :D

Interesting that SK voted to only play once in district seeded games because they wanted more flexibility with their schedule....now they can't find opponents?

  • Author
Interesting that SK voted to only play once in district seeded games because they wanted more flexibility with their schedule....now they can't find opponents?

 

 

Two opponents backed out two weeks before scheduled to play. Not in our control.

  • Author
I'm sure I can get myself, @RCC9, @KentuckyJoe @4luvofthegame , & @uk#1fan to give the Lady Pioneers a run for the money.......at least it would be entertainment for those in attendance. :lol2:

 

We would have only one request.....multiple paramedics on site.

 

Now that it appears we may be losing out Campbell County game to weather, we would like to go ahead and schedule this game!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.