Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Top Underclassmen in the state

Featured Replies

Mason County has two underclassmen studs:

Darius Miller-JR.

Russ Middleton-SO.

  • Replies 66
  • Views 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gilan ?

He was supposed to go to Henry Clay but might be going to Rose Hill or a prep school in Ohio I think.

Gilan will be a Freshman by the way. Another Freshman that is one to watch the next couple of years is the Shaw kid. His brother played football at Laffyette and is going on a full football ride to Michigan State. I don't know where little bro is going but I'd guess Laffyette or Dunbar probably.

What's the story on Arkansas Brewer being @ L'Ville Southern?? I thought he was a born & bred Newport Wildcat. Wasn't the Head Director going to adopt him to take the place of Josh Connor????:banana:
I just heard the other day he was back at Npt.

Newport has lost some gems in the past few years haven't they.

Originally posted by GPFAN

I just heard the other day he was back at Npt.

 

False, he comes up to Newport quite often to visit old friends but he will be attending Southern.

 

Originally posted by NKYBOY1487

Newport has lost some gems in the past few years haven't they.

 

Yes off the top of my head it would be Heath White (Taft), Derek Posey (NCC), Danny Schwalbach (NCC), Ben Koester (HHS), Arkansas Brewer (Southern)

Someone else I left off the list would be Josh Conner of Highlands. He attended Newport until the end of 7th grade they wouldn't let him repeat so he left for St Therese.

Ethan Faulkner, Evan Faulkner, and Jonathan Ferguson from Elliott !!

Ethan Faulkner, Evan Faulkner, and Jonathan Ferguson from Elliott !!

Tough kids with great attitudes!!!!!

False, he comes up to Newport quite often to visit old friends but he will be attending Southern.

 

 

 

Yes off the top of my head it would be Heath White (Taft), Derek Posey (NCC), Danny Schwalbach (NCC), Ben Koester (HHS), Arkansas Brewer (Southern)

Glad to say Brewer is back at Newport.

Someone else I left off the list would be Josh Conner of Highlands. He attended Newport until the end of grade they wouldn't let him repeat so he left for St Therese.
Wh

ere did you get this information? I know his parents very well & I never heard that was the reason he left.Before you make such a comment, you should make sure of your facts. There was several reasons Josh left Npt.Yes ,he did repeat 7th grade but he is a 15 year old soph.Josh is a very intelligent kid and was a very young 7th grader .His parents did the right thing for their son.Maybe Npt. should take a look at themselves to see why so many kids leave

Frankfort - Jordan Morgan

He's gonna be a good one if he's the same kid I'm thinking of.

Originally posted by GPFAN

Wh

ere did you get this information? I know his parents very well & I never heard that was the reason he left.Before you make such a comment, you should make sure of your facts. There was several reasons Josh left Npt.Yes ,he did repeat 7th grade but he is a 15 year old soph.Josh is a very intelligent kid and was a very young 7th grader .His parents did the right thing for their son.Maybe Npt. should take a look at themselves to see why so many kids leave

 

I know Josh's family very well actually he started school a year early therefore he was a grade ahead of kid's his age. He wanted to be held back at Newport to the right grade but they wouldn't allow it since he passed all his classes. So he went on to St Therese where he repeated the 7th grade. In no way was I putting Josh down he is a great kid and I wish him the best of luck.

Josh Crawford from corbin is an outstanding player

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.